Monday, June 22, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blog

so you've probably noticed the large gaps in between blogs. at first I thought it was just a short phase I was going through - a little drying up of the creative energy. but so far the phase just keeps going. my apologies to all my loyal fans - I salute both of you. I've thought of a few things to blame this on: 1) Maggie is no longer sedentary 2) Lyric is on summer vacation 3) I have commenced training for a full marathon 4) trips to Ohio 5) a trip to Maryland 6) warmer weather and subsequent more outdoor activities 7) taking on a photo-card making project in attempts to sell them. hopefully I'll get back to some serious blogging at some point - and I'm trying to develop a photography website, so we'll see how this all goes. don't give up on me yet.
.










2 comments:

Marilyn said...

hi matt. i hear we both have a marathon on september 26. i didn't get into the nyc marathon again so i'm doing the Hamptoms marathon. it will b a nice ocean view. where is your marathon? harlan gave me a garmin forerunner watch 4 my birthday so i'm having fun figuring out the complexities of a gps watch. happy training! may u avoid all injuries, have a spiritual experience :) n meet your pr. (n i'm grinning over the spiritual experience part, becuz i'm imagining what harlan would say...)

Dawn said...

Matthew, it sounds like you are earning a break from blahging. Enjoy the presence of other activities and pick it up when life slows down. You are making me miss Maggie, Lyric, and the rest sooooooooo much!

From China.